Monday, April 14, 2014

Oh so cute Tees and Onesies

Ahhhh.... Sometimes don't you just want to hide underneath the blankets, but then you remember you are an adult and have to face things head on? Today was one of those days. Some of you may know that my sister has not been well for quite some time. It makes some days have big dips in them and all the while life continues. There is no pause button to catch up on life. No pause to clean the house, make a meal, update the blog, or make the fundraiser run by itself :). I think God didn't give us pause buttons cause we would be stop and go all the time trying to figure out life without Him.

And here I am, wanting to climb into bed, but it's still not time. We officially started a fundraiser site: https://www.youcaring.com/ungerbaby and have also started the t-shirt/onesie sales. I hadn't been able to post them on the blog but tonight is the night... No more dilly-dallying about this.

Last fall my MIL had a t-shirt designed for the farmer's wives, then my sis-in-law had another one designed for the husbands and I came up with a couple for the babies. I'm so excited as they all have a farming theme and they are oh so cute indeed.

To order email your order with size, design, color, quantity, shipping address to: urourbaby@gmail.com

Adult tees are $29 plus S&H
Onesies are $25 plus S&H
Outdoor Pillows 18x18 are $45 plus S&H

If you live in the area I will most likely be able to deliver once the first run has gone through. Again I am taking orders the month of April for delivery early May. As for the outdoor pillow sets those will be done by May 1st and cost $45 a set plus S&H.

In case you haven't been able to see them here they are... well all except for the husbands one (I'll update that one later on):


Outdoor Porch Chicken Pillows - Handmade by Liza :)

Please help us spread the word about our adoption! We would be so grateful if you did!

With love & gratitude, 
Me (Liza)

No comments:

Post a Comment