Monday, April 7, 2014

A Pretty Penny

Soooo... When I was little I always thought, dreamed, and imagined that I would grow up, get married, two years later start popping out babies :)... My dreams and reality sometimes don't match up and it's ten years past my #1 baby years and we have no baby in our arms :)... Granted, I did get married much later than I originally anticipated :)... Ohhh and in case you can't tell I really like smiley faces.

Throughout my life I have fundraised for different causes. Whether it would be blood drives, or fundraising for my sister's treatment, now we are on this amazing process of adopting and realize that it costs a pretty penny. A pretty penny which will allow us to be parents! So after praying and thinking and thinking some more I am so happy to announce that our babies fundraising has begun.

We have an instagram account (www.instagram.com/urourbaby) where I will be doing a pre-sale of t-shirts as well as custom-made "out door" pillow cases to begin with. The month of April I'll take in orders and have them ready to be shipped out by the 1st of May! We are sooo excited. Thank you for sharing our IG page and our story.

With Love,
Liza

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't know if you've seen some fundraising auctions on Instagram. I've donated to a few, one was for adoption. There are a few people there who organize these fundraisers for adopting couples. There are a few amazing crafters who donate as well. So, I encourage you to network on Instagram. :) Search a few hash tags for adoption & you'll be led to people who want to help you. I'm excited for your journey & I'm hoping God starts ours soon. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Java Diva,
      Thank you so much for your comment! I am starting to look for them on IG and also tagging my posts to get a broader network! Thank you and it's so exciting to hear of yours too!!!
      Liza

      Delete