Thursday, April 10, 2014

Need to Know

So today brought smiles and a couple tears as well. I worked at a "Pass it on Sale" in the morning and never have I seen soooo many pregnant ladies, soooo many babies and soooo many tears all in one place... Truly kudos to all the mom's that were there and the children with them! (Ohhh and by the way, it was the babies who were shedding the tears, not the ladies.)

I couldn't help myself but I wanted to ask sooo many questions to the ladies. I wanted to be immediate friends. I wanted to ask what the best baby carrier was, if it was harder than it looked, if they had any tips and so forth.... I truly have baby fever!

Every day we work on the adoption, whether it be filling out more paperwork, reading, working on taxes (not fun), working on fundraising ideas and logistics and so forth, but sometimes during the day I forget that we will be parents and that one day I'll be like those mom's with their babies... I get a little smile on my face and think that no one really knows what you are going through unless you let them in.

And so despite some sad news of my sister not being well today (prayer's definitely appreciated) I found this little video that made my eyes water and thought that it was too cute not to share. I think I even needed to hear this, so sit back and enjoy some cuteness:


So this you need to know: "laughing is good, there are plenty of reasons to dance - you just have to look for them, being a person is hard sometimes, treat everyone likes it's their birthday -even if they don't deserve it, and lastly - WE'RE REALLY GLAD YOU ARE HERE".

So there you have it, some things don't make sense, some things we'll never know. Then there are those which we definitely need to know such as this: Baby Boo I can't wait to hold you and tell you "I'm really glad you are here".

Love,
Me (Liza)

2 comments:

  1. We are with you every step of the way! So very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we LOVE you!!!! Thank you for loving us!!!

      Delete